We are looking for a seasoned Customer Success Manager to be a part of our Customer Success organization. Enterprise CSM will be responsible for an international team of 4+ talented Customer Success Specialists that manages our whole Enterprise client’s portfolio and runs major business processes: Customer Success, Experience Management, Retention & Churn Management and Premium Success Plan. Also, you will support us in spreading and promoting knowledge and system adoption.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Team Manager, you will be the face of Perfect Gym for the biggest and most renown Fitness Clubs around the globe. It is your goal to ensure their success by delivering exceptional service experience. You will do so by taking on the role of a strategic advisor, trusted partner and coach to your team and your clients. This role is focused on customer success management and is not a technical support-related role.
- Work directly with customers on increasing their satisfaction, showing them value of our system. Serves as a trusted partner and advisor to customers by providing business and product expertise.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and use the opportunity to coach and share experience.
- Influence client lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Identify potential customer churn risks from all possible sources and propose recommendations for remedy actions to improve customer retention.
- Develop and implement efficient and effective processes to manage customer success operations and team activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish and maintain processes that align with organizational goals and objectives.
- Evaluate existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement, automation, and optimization.
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
- Promote the PG’s services (enhancements/updates / new initiatives/maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the Account.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Recruit and develop a high performing international team.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Besides a massive network of Fitness Industry professionals, marvelous co-workers, and an amazing culture within and outside of the office, we offer you:
- A full-time role with a market competitive salary and benefits package
- Unique experience in the Fitness- and SaaS Industry in a market-leading company
- An international team with 100+ incredible colleagues
- A solid career path within Perfect Gym
- The chance to reinvent Customer Success in Saas company
- Unforgettable Perfect Gym events
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption, and leveraging customer success best practices
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in advanced analytical thinking related to system configuration, process development and improvement, problem solving,
- Ability to maintain relationships with Enterprise customers at all levels of an organization (from the end user to executive)
- Be able to handle customer queries and complaints in a timely manner; Ensure customer feels heard throughout the escalation process.
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Professional services experience is a plus
ABOUT PERFECT GYM
We are a global IT company providing a cloud-based management system to run various types of fitness, leisure, and recreation facilities. Our team of highly engaged professionals develops a comprehensive platform that improves the daily work of managers and owners in achieving business goals and helps gym members maintain an active lifestyle. As an international software-as-a-service company, we provide our software solutions to over 1200 customers in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Are you ready to start a new adventure? Excited about working for an organization that innovates the Fitness Industry? We look forward to meeting you!