We are a global IT company providing a cloud-based management system to run various types of fitness, leisure, and recreation facilities. Our team of highly engaged professionals develops a comprehensive platform that improves the daily work of managers and owners in achieving business goals and helps gym members maintain an active lifestyle. As an international software-as-a-service company, we provide our software solutions to over 1200 customers in more than 50 countries worldwide.
- Hit and exceed MRR and IT services revenue targets,
- Win new business accounts across Europe and the Middle East,
- Develop MRR revenue from named enterprise accounts through account management,
- support account-based marketing deliverables for outbound and inbound value creation, content, and communication,
- Develop the client-based value proposition based on internal data, product knowledge and industry knowledge,
- Understand customer needs and suggest product configurations to meet these needs,
- Address customer inquiries about products and services offered,
- Represent the Perfect Gym company brand in sales conferences and trade shows,
- Assist customers in selecting the right products based on their needs and specifications,
- Build relationships and sell consultatively to drive buying decisions of C-level executives, operations managers, knowledge managers, and IT professionals,
- Record and manage your own pipeline and new business opportunities in Salesforce to identify trends for improvement,
- Support the development of the broader sales team in developing industry-based knowledge,
- Understand customer, market trends, and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all key competitors,
- Work cross-functionally with other department leaders such on initiatives that enable accelerated revenue expansion.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Fluent English (B2B) is a must,
- Other language is a plus,
- 3+ years of sales / general management experience (preferably in the fitness IT market),
- Seasoned network professional in the fitness industry an advantage,
- Degree qualified,
- SaaS sales experience,
- Proven track record of consistently hitting or exceeding your quota,
- Demonstrated high degree of diligence and accountability with respective results,
- Energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to think out-of-the-box and establish credibility with your target audience quickly by demonstrating discipline, industry knowledge and creativity,
- Proven ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building,
- Good time management with strong organizational skills,
- A Global Citizen by nature,
- Proficiency in Salesforce or another CRM is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting opportunity in the dynamic fitness industry,
- A challenging full-time job with great potential for you to develop,
- A competitive base salary with an attractive commission scheme,
- International exposure including some global travel opportunities,
- Friendly, international work environment in a fast-growing scale-up company,
- Health insurance,
- Gym membership,
- Great work experience at Saas scaleup,
- Nice office, delicious coffee, and fresh fruit delivery.
We are inspired by each other
Every member of our team is passionate about the fitness industry and fitness professionals, how they operate and how we can help them become more successful. We are based in our Warsaw head office in the Royal Wilanow building, which is a vibrant and trendy environment with a gym, restaurants, and a bar for our post-work festivities. We pride ourselves in having a great work ethic as well as a healthy work/social life balance, encouraging regular activities to build strong, trusting, and friendly relationships internally.
We hope you are the Perfect Person to continue inspiring our Perfect Gym team!