We are a global SaaS company that offers a scalable open software platform to empower fitness and leisure businesses to thrive in today's dynamic market. Our innovative solutions are designed to facilitate their digital transformation and help them accomplish their goals while delivering an exceptional member experience. With serving over 1400 facilities in more than 55 countries worldwide, Perfect Gym is one of the most trusted providers in the industry.
JUNIOR KNOWLEDGE SPECIALIST
We are seeking a motivated Junior Knowledge Specialist to help in maintaining our product Knowledge Base content in a fast-paced work environment. You will work with the Knowledge Management Team on developing and curating manuals, tutorials, and other types of product content for internal and external audiences. Your primary duties will include content curation, proofreading and editing of product Knowledge Base content, as well as adding new articles.
To excel in this role, you will have previous experience in developing and editing content, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills and attention to details. Also, proficiency in English is necessary. Top-performing candidates should be able to convey technical information in a manner that is accessible to their target audiences.
- Identify product changes that require the preparation of release notes, keep technical documentation up to date, and create new articles.
- Ensure that all content meets the company or client's needs and follows our in-house style guide.
- Participate in product knowledge communication.
- Organize, modify and update existing text content - proofread and edit spelling, grammar, syntax, correcting article taxonomy.
- Maintain up-to-date media library files and interactive video tutorials base.
- Verify content and help in identifying and bridging documentation gaps.
- Monitor and report content development progress and Knowledge Base usage statistics.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Excellent command of the English language, including strong grammar skills.
- Writing, copy editing, and proofreading experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Interest in new technologies and/or the fitness industry is an advantage.
- Nice to have graphic design skills.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Benefits package – private medical healthcare and sport card
- Unformalized dress policy
- Flexible form of employment
- Possibility to work hybrid
- Unique experience in the Fitness- and SaaS Industry in a market-leading company
- An international team with 160+ incredible colleagues
- A solid career path within Perfect Gym
- Unforgettable Perfect Gym events