based in Warsaw, Poland
Perfect Gym Solutions is a worldwide company whose vision is to create the best SaaS solutions for fitness clubs, sports facilities and gyms. The software product has been designed by Perfect Gym owners to meet the needs of this special customer segment. We have over 1000 customers in 60 countries, serving more than 2 million users!
At Perfect Gym, we are focusing our efforts to smooth the Consumer Journey from a Prospect through to the long-term retained Customer. As part of this process, we’re looking for a talented Presales Consultant with knowledge of both the Fitness industry and Software as a Service (SaaS).
The Presales Consultant will assist the Sales Team by matching client needs with Perfect Gym System capabilities. This will include presenting live DEMO to prospects, answering detailed questions related to the Perfect Gym product suite, and providing information about Client Onboarding on the PG Platform. Presales Consultant daily activities should aim at ensuring that the Client's expectations can be met.
- Supporting Prospects by identifying their needs and finding ways to facilitate achieving Business Goals with Perfect Gym Platform.
- Being PG System expert for the Sales Team.
- Providing product, service, or technical and engineering information by answering questions from Sales Executives.
- Actively creating Sales Opportunities related documentation and maintaining a clear file structure on SharePoint.
- Providing input for Onboarding Project cost calculations.
- Actively participating in preparing RFPs submissions.
- Supporting customer handover process from Sales Team to Implementation Team.
- Actively participating in preparing product-related documentation.
- Identifying opportunities for innovation, sharing lessons learned and working to continually improve the Company processes.
- Fluent language skills in verbal and written English is a must. Other languages might be considered as an additional advantage, especially German.
- Understanding of the Fitness industry, ideally as a result of direct employment within the health and wellness club sector with experience of consumer, front desk and back-office systems.
- Adopting the Solution Selling Mindset
- Experience in the Presales of SaaS platforms (ie. CRM, CMS or ERP systems)
- Being a strong ‘Team Player’
- Excellent communicator who can plan and execute efficiently
- Strong technology skills across multiple platforms, operating systems and Access Control and POS devices.
- Ability to learn and be persistent in looking for answers.
- Understanding SaaS Software Customer Journey
- Readiness for business travel (not more than 10%)
Good to have:
- Previous work experience as a Presales Consultant/ Sales Engineer / Business or IT system analyst or consultant is a strong plus
- Previous work experience as Perfect Gym or other Fitness Management Software administrator
- Practical knowledge of project management tools (e.g. Jira) and other important tools (e.g. Salesforce, MS Teams/SharePoint, GSuite/MS Office)
- Ability to read API documentation and make suggestions for the best and most efficient development approaches to the use of the API.
- Be familiar with Credit Card and Direct Debit Online Payment Processing
- Knowledge of how Access control systems work
- Being characterised as conscientious and industrious person with an open mind to creative ideas.
- Experience in performing Software DEMO.
- Being able to perform in front of an audience.
What we can offer:
- Great opportunity to join HQ of the international IT company at the scale up level
- Getting experience in SaaS industry
- Possibility of individual English classes
- Working in international environment
- Benefits – private medical healthcare and sport card
- Comfortable, modern office in prestigious location in Royal Wilanów, Warsaw
- Unformalized dress policy
- Flexible form of employment
- Possibility to work hybrid