We are a global SaaS company that offers a scalable open software platform to empower fitness and leisure businesses to thrive in today's dynamic market. Our innovative solutions are designed to facilitate their digital transformation and help them accomplish their goals while delivering an exceptional member experience. With serving over 1400 facilities in more than 55 countries worldwide, Perfect Gym is one of the most trusted providers in the industry.
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
(based in Warsaw, Poland)
Enforces and updates team’s quality standard in the 3 prong strategy:
- Communication Quality (written and spoken)
- Procedure compliance (case handling, data input, making notes, billing time, fulfilling milestones)
- Solution quality and root cause understanding
- Analyzes reported data and proposes training plans, updates skillsets matrix.
- Analyzes mass cases and issues problem management tickets.
- Holds synchronization meetings on regular basis to keep the standard equal for 2 all subjects.
- Plans and conducts quality assurance sessions with team members, gives feedback and reports outcomes.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Call Centre quality assurance or team lead position with documented experience in giving feedback, any kind of trainer position
- Communication skills, giving feedback, conflict resolution
- English C1 minimum
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Benefits package – private medical healthcare and sport card
- Unformalized dress policy
- Flexible form of employment
- Possibility to work hybrid
- Unique experience in the Fitness- and SaaS Industry in a market-leading company
- An international team with 170+ incredible colleagues
- A solid career path within Perfect Gym
- Unforgettable Perfect Gym events