Home-based with nationwide travel, DACH, Competitive Salary + attractive commission, Full time.
Sales General Manager DACH
Perfect Gym is a multinational company providing the all-in-one member management fitness software platform to customers in more than 55 countries. We are responsible for cultivating the newest digital trends and providing our customers a unique and fulfilling experience.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual form the Perfect Gym DACH business in the Germany leisure and fitness industry. As a Sales General Manager, you will be expected to operate as the general manager of the DACH region for Perfect Gym, oversee operations, sales and marketing activities to achieve corporate revenue goals, develop and execute a sales development plan for the DACH market, create new sales opportunities, conduct high-level discovery conversations with Senior Executives for leisure facilities and fitness clubs, close sales and provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction to build the business.
- Operate as the general manager of the DACH region for Perfect Gym
- Oversee sales and marketing activities to achieve corporate revenue goals.
- Interview, hire and train sales representatives and local personnel.
- Evaluate sales performance.
- Provide guidance to sales representatives and local personnel in their assigned duties.
- Respond to escalated customer comments in a timely manner.
- Develop business growth and profitability.
- Understand customer needs and suggest product configurations to meet these needs.
- Address customer inquiries about products and services offered.
- Create a total addressable market map and identify potential customers and build strong relationship with new and existing customers.
- Provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction to build business.
- Represent the Perfect Gym company brand in sales conferences and trade shows.
- Assist customers in selecting the right products based on their needs and specifications.
- Identify selling strategies and opportunities to increase revenue.
- Evaluate current sales processes and recommend improvements.
- Build relationships and sell consultatively to drive buying decisions of C-level executives, operations managers, knowledge managers, and IT professionals
- Create and execute the go-to-market and operational strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Record and manage your own pipeline and new business opportunities in Salesforce in order to identify trends for improvement.
- Deliver ongoing coaching and training in sales skills, solution selling, value selling, and both technological and competitive trends.
- Prepare regular and accurate sales pipeline and sales forecast reports for senior management.
- Develop key sales metric measurements for your team and senior leadership.
- Understand customer and market trends and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all key competitors.
- Set up a regional office and company and develop the DACH operation
- Work cross-functionally with other department leaders such as implementation success, customer success, technical support, and product development to advocate for customer needs and identify actionable strategies and initiatives that enable accelerated revenue expansion.
- Fluent German (B2B) is a must
- Fluent English (B2B) is a must
- Other language is a plus.
- 3+ years of sales / general management experience (preferably in the fitness IT market)
- Seasoned network professional in the fitness industry an advantage
- Degree qualified
- SaaS sales experience
- Proven track record of consistently hitting or exceeding your quota
- Demonstrated high degree of diligence and accountability with respective results
- Energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to think out-of-the-box and establish credibility with your target audience quickly by demonstrating discipline, industry knowledge and creativity
- Proven ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- A Global Citizen by nature
- Proficiency in Salesforce or another CRM is a plus.
- An exciting opportunity in the dynamic fitness industry
- A challenging full-time job with great potential for you to develop a new market for Perfect Gym.
- A competitive base salary with an attractive commission scheme
- International exposure including some global travel opportunities.
- Friendly, international work environment in a fast-growing scale-up company
We are inspired by each other.
Every member of our team is passionate about the fitness industry and fitness professionals, how they operate and how we can help them become more successful. We are based in our Warsaw head office in the Royal Wilanow building, which is a vibrant and trendy environment with a gym, restaurants, and a bar for our post-work festivities. We pride ourselves in having a great work ethic as well as a healthy work/social life balance, encouraging regular activities to build strong, trusting, and friendly relationships internally.
We hope you are the Perfect Person to continue inspiring our Perfect Gym team!