At first you might be thinking that a shoe subject lies not really in your core of interest. You are not selling them and you do not have to be an expert in feet over pronation. Yes, this is true and, in fact, I am not trying to make you add shoes to your bar offer or anything that crazy. Nevertheless, I can freely name a few good reasons why you should know something more about fitness shoes than only what color is trendy this season. What I strongly believe is the fact that while doing business on fitness industry you have to stay open to knowledge. You never know which piece of information, which trend or new product can become must-have or can revolutionize a part of your business. Great way to develop and expand your business is to find a sportswear partner. You can go local and find a store or store chain with a shoe selection. Your employees or personal trainers can give basic advise about shoe requirements, but for further inquiries and professional advice they can recommend such a store. You can build some discount coupon promotion for new members or loyal members thanks to Perfect Gym management software to take a full advantage of such cooperation. You can also go big and try to team up with one specific sportswear brand which will definitely make you endorse such brand by for example getting outfits for the whole training staff, shoes including. All in all, you are a professional and I am confident that knowing some key information about how advise your club members properly and efficiently, can only be beneficial. If your fitness centre is not focused on specific discipline and you have mixed clientele, I would emphasize importance of correct fitness shoes mostly. On the market we have a huge training shoe selection, so the right choice is not easy. Let's be honest, such shoes should be used only for training in the fitness room and, if chosen properly will serve for a very long time. Which shoes are the best for fitness training? Let's take a look at some key things when choosing shoes for fitness:
- The shoe sole for fitness classes should be thinner than in running shoes and more flexible.
- Fitness footwear does not have to have advanced cushioning systems, because professional fitness halls are equipped with the right floor for shock the absorption. Such a sole is recommended only for people with a heavy body weight to reduce the burden on the joints.
- Fitness shoes should not slip, the sole should not be flat.
- The shoe should hold the heel well.
- Well- fitted shoes are of course the must. Standard footwear is before the ankle, while for those who are susceptible to injury to this part of the body, it is recommended to pick higher shoes.
- Shoes should "breathe". A natural process during exercise is sweating, so the shoe material should be advanced and support the perspiration process.
- Shoes with laces better adjust to the feet.
- Shoes for fitness should not be just right on size. During the exercise feet may swell and with no minimal extra space they can cause great pain.
- The flattened heel in the shoe is advised while doing some specific exercises
- For optimal movement during group classes wide toe room is recommended.
As you may assume for weight- lifting or treadmill fans or any other specific sports, there are more rules and key elements to take into consideration. Still knowing some basis always puts you on a forefront.